SmartVent Positive Advance is a centralized positive pressure system that constantly evaluates the environmental dynamics in and around your home. Four wireless temperature and humidity sensors measure moisture content throughout the home, in the roof cavity and outside, to calculate dew point which is the measure of when condensation will appear on the windows given the internal temperature and moisture conditions combined with the temperature of the coldest surface.
This comprehensive and clever solution can then determine how much-improved air quality to introduce to effect change without the risk of over-ventilating. Market-leading technology comes with a range of fantastic features such as flexible upgrade options with weekly scheduling, dew point control, all easily navigated with the intuitive wall controller or app control. Just set the preferred temperature and the system does the rest.
- Connect to the next generation of whole-house ventilation systems with Smart Life App
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Fresher air from either the roof cavity, or outside with optional Summer seasonal add-on
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Wireless temperature and humidity sensing to measure dew point
- Touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
Dew Point Control
Low Temperature Protection
Auto or Manual Operation
Filter Change Alert
Screen Brightness Control