SmartVent Positive+ is an all-new centralised positive pressure ventilation system that monitors both temperature and humidity conditions in your home and at the incoming air source, to ensure that you are benefiting from improved air quality always circulating around your home, and that the home is kept dry.
Additional features, such as heat transfer scheduler and heater functions that allow users to easily operate upgrades, are included as standard. Enter your preferred temperature into the easy to use, fully automated controller and your positive ventilation system will ventilate your home, providing fresh clean air when you need it most.
As a temperature and humidity based solution in winter, SmartVent Positive+ not only introduces air faster when warmer, and slower when cooler, the system also measures the moisture content in the home and of the incoming air and uses this data to reduce under or over ventilation. Temperature protection, set at a user adjustable 5°C default, ensures that continuous cold air is not introduced when the incoming air temperature is below the set temperature protection level. The flexible upgrade options allow users to customise the system to suit their individual needs.
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Fresher air from either the roof cavity, or outside with optional Summer seasonal add-on
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Temperature and humidity sensing
- Touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
What’s the difference between balanced and positive pressure ventilation systems?
Positive pressure ventilation works by drawing the dry, usually warm, air from the roof cavity before filtering it and distributing it around the home through a fan and ducts. This forces stale air out of the home and sends newly filtered air throughout the interior, to keep dampness at bay. But how is that different to balanced pressure systems?
Balanced pressure relies on two fans instead of one to supply clean, filtered air into homes through ceiling vents. Both fans work together, with the second fan moving stale air from the inside to the out. The system also uses a heat exchanger to retain some of the heat from the air and provide consistent warmth in the home.
The benefits of a SmartVent positive pressure ventilation system
- Positive pressure ventilation systems create a dry, comfortable environment for your family
- Achieve ventilation even without opening doors and windows (great news for those cold kiwi winters!)
- Live in a dry home to minimise the threats caused by moisture, such as mould and mildew
- Make heating more efficient and save on energy costs
- Reduce or eliminate condensation in the house – no more wiping down walls and windows so often
Low Temperature Protection
Auto or Manual Operation
Rental Property Lock
Filter Change Alert
Screen Brightness Control