Smart Generation WiFi Control (optional)
Wi-Fi is available as an option on all models of the Lomo range in both
Apple and Android. After installing the “Gree+” app on your phone or
tablet, you can remotely control the air conditioner from anywhere in
the world. Please ask your installer about this option as the Wi-Fi dongle must be
installed by a licensed technician.
The Gree Lomo range comes with High Density Filters. These filters have a higher than normal density to filter more dust and pollen from the air. Mini Photocatalytic filters are also standard.
The Gree Lomo range has a coil drying function. When selected this automatically runs the indoor fan for a set period after switching the unit off. This dries the indoor coil to prevent the build-up of mildew.
Intelligent defrosting is designed to minimise the defrost time and reduce the number of defrost cycles; therefore, reducing energy waste
All Gree Lomo heat pumps feature “iFeel” functionality in your hand held remote control. By pressing the “iFeel” button on the remote control the temperature to control the unit is recorded from a sensor in the remote control rather than at the indoor unit on the wall. “iFeel” gives intelligent temperature control where it is needed and provides a more comfortable environment.
- Soft Start software limits the compressor start up current
- Low voltage start up, provides protection against brown outs and poor power supplies
- Low power usage in standby mode, 0.5 watts
- Wide temperature cooling operation from -10~50°C
- Low temperature heating operation from -15~24°C
Back To Back Installation
Please note price is based on Back to Back to Installation which includes
- Up to 4 meters trunking
- Waterproof isolation Switch
- Cabling and draining hose between units
- Wiring to local power outlet
Outdoor Unit Mounting
- Polyslab base – for grass or garden
- PVC – Drive, Pathway and on Decks
Indoor | 845x289x209mm
Outdoor | 782×540 x320mm